You are here
SAS with a capital of €3,011,500
Having its head office at 75 cours Albert Thomas – 69447 Lyon Cedex 03 – FRANCE
Registered with the LYON RCS under number 387 496 821
Tel.: +33 (0)220.127.116.11.00
Website Managing Director : David Fabbro, Digital Marketing Officer
Website designed and published by:
Société par actions simplifiée (simplified joint-stock company) with a capital of €80,000
Registered with the Paris RCS under number 418 038 758
Having its head office at 352 rue Saint-Honoré – 75001 Paris - FRANCE
Tel.: +33 (0)18.104.22.168.00
Website hosted by:
SAS with a capital of €10,000,000
Registered with the Lille Metropole RCS under number 424 761 419
Having its head office at 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - FRANCE
Tel.: +33 (0)22.214.171.124.74
Droits d'auteur / Copyright
- The brands and logos featured on this site are trademarks registered by the company LABORATOIRE BIODERMA. No license or right of use will be granted for any of the aforementioned brands or logos that are featured on the site, which cannot hence be used without prior written authorisation from the owner.
- Reproduction of any of the documents published on this site shall only be allowed for informational purposes and for exclusively private use. Any other use of these reproductions and notably the use for commercial purposes is expressly forbidden, unless prior written authorisation is provided by the company LABORATOIRE BIODERMA.
- The company LABORATOIRE BIODERMA reserves the right to legally enforce any infringement of its intellectual property rights, including seeking criminal prosecution.
- All information accessible through this site is supplied for informational purposes only. No guarantee or warranty of any kind, express or implied, is made with respect to the information contained herein. The LABORATOIRE BIODERMA shall not be liable for any damages arising out of access to, or use of, the site, including any damage to, or viruses that may infect the user's computer equipment or any other property.
- The company LABORATOIRE BIODERMA is not liable for inaccuracies, errors or omissions contained on this site. The photos of BIODERMA products shown on this website are non-binding. No guarantee is given as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information made available on the Internet site. The user bears sole responsibility for the use of such information.
- The company LABORATOIRE BIODERMA is not liable for any damage, whether direct or indirect and regardless of the causes, origins, nature or consequences, that may result from the access by any person to the site or from the impossibility by any person to access the site, or the use of the site and/or credibility assigned to any information originating directly or indirectly from the latter.
- The user agrees not to transmit any information via this site that could give rise to civil or criminal liability and therefore agrees not to divulge illegal information, information that could undermine public order or defamatory information via this site.
- In accordance with the provisions of the French Data Protection Act no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 and no. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, all users who have left their contact information or other personal data on this website have the right to access, rectify, add to or delete their personal data by sending a request to the following address:
LABORATOIRE BIODERMA, Service Marketing Consommateurs, 75 cours Albert Thomas, 69 447 LYON CEDEX 03, France
or by sending us a message using the contact form.
- The company LABORATOIRE BIODERMA reserves the right, for any reason, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, suspend or interrupt access, in whole or in part, to the site, including notably its contents, features or hours of availability without notice and cannot be held liable for the possible consequences of these modifications.
- These legal notices are subject to French Law and any dispute shall be referred to the competent courts of LYON (France).